Whether you need a last minute idea for Christmas Day nibbles or you are planning a big New Year’s bash, these little pastry nibbles will be sure to delight your guests and are super easy to put together.
Makes 20 / Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Chilli Jam (we used Single Variety jalapeño jam)
- 200g Brie – fresh from the fridge or Honestly Veganzola to make them dairy free
- 1 packet of shortcrust pastry
- 20g walnuts – roughly chopped
- A sprig of rosemary (optional)
- You will also need a mini cupcake/muffin tray
1. Preheat your oven to 180C. Roll the pastry out to 0.5cm thick, then cut into squares to fit into your mini cupcake tray slots. I used a silicone tray so didn’t need to grease them.
2. Dollop the chilli jam into each case, then cut the brie into small cubes and place on top. Scatter over your walnuts, and place a couple of rosemary leaves in each bite.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry is cooked underneath and golden brown on the edges.