Our theme for Volume 16 is FRESH. A word that has always felt invigorating and aspirational – a quest to try something new, a sense of lightness, an uncluttered space, wonderfully clean and new. There are many ways to interpret the word, and in this issue that is exactly what we’ve done. You’ll find beautiful, light and airy interiors, a nod to the freshness of scent and of delicious ripe produce, ideas around fresh starts for your creativity and freshening up your home.
116 pages, perfect bound with a matt laminate cover.
Read more about what’s inside this issue below.
In this edition our theme is FRESH. You’ll find homes and spaces that are airy and bright, yet in a mix of style aesthetics, from bold colour to pastel shades to pared back natural. We talk about not only refreshing your home, but your creativity while discovering some of the best places to buy fresh food plus some delicious dessert recipes using fresh fruit.
- home tour with French Instagrammer Cecile Fossey
- home tour with Forest Lark founder Hannah Philipson
- studio tour with LA-based artists Maria Macarena Luzi & Sebastian Curi
- live, work, create with Yewo Collective founder Maddy McAllister
- creative life with Claire Holland of Paper Thin Moon
- restaurant tour of 45 Queen Street in Penzance
- plus lots more interior design ideas, features on living creatively and sustainably, and inspiration from creative people and independent business owners.