We are thrilled to share the news that we are holding our third Seek Inspire Create day on the 4th November, this time in the beautiful market town of Frome, Somerset.
If you haven’t heard about these events, basically it is a full day of wonderful inspiration where we basically bring 91 Magazine to life. All those gorgeous independent shops you see on our blog or in the magazine? – you get to visit them in person! Those creative business features you read about how to improve your small business? – you get to hear some real life experts and ask questions! And those great crafty projects you see in the beautiful homes and studios we feature? – you get to make your own!
If you are still not convinced, then read on for 12 reasons why we think coming along to Seek Inspire Create in Frome will add value to your life and work….
- Frome is a wonderful town – one of my favourites. It is jam packed with gorgeous independent businesses and a real sense of creative community. Just being there will make you feel inspired.
- How often do you invest in yourself? Do you ever really give yourself a day away from work and family to indulge in things you enjoy? It’s super important to nurture ourselves – taking time out to spend time with like-minded people and get creatively inspired.
- You can make a trip of it and come to Frome the day before for the Frome Independent Market. It is a truly wonderful day out, shopping directly from independent makers and soaking up that creative energy. We will be going for a few beverages that evening, so you can come and hang out with us too!
- You may well make some meaningful connections with other attendees or creatives involved in the day that could led to exciting opportunities afterwards. Real life relationships are SO important these days & usually so much more beneficial than online ones.
- Hearing the stories of the independent shopkeepers we meet adds a whole other level to the shopping experience. It’s a reminder of how important it is to support our small businesses – they bring so much to our towns and cities and are truly passionate about what they do.
- You will get exclusive discounts on the day in the beautiful shops – so why not treat yourself!?
- Sitting down for lunch with a group of strangers (if you come on your own) can be daunting, but I can honestly tell you that all of our previous events have been full of like-minded chatter, where the attendees have bonded over business, social media and life in general. You may even make some new friends!
- You will have a gorgeous goodie bag to rummage through at the end of the day! As well as a copy of the latest 91 Magazine, they are always filled with lovely goodies – previously we’ve had succulents, candles, prints, beauty products – all supplied by the lovely indie brands.
- The speakers we have lined up are super inspirational and whether you are running a business already or thinking of starting, you will gain so much usual information to help you along the way. At previous events, even those who aren’t running a business say they felt hugely inspired by the talks.
- We’ve had wonderful feedback from previous attendees, who have commented on what great value for money the day was and how much they got from it. One lady said: “I wanted to just say how much I enjoyed Monday. It was a wonderful day. A truly lovely group of like minded people and the day seemed to flow from one gorgeous venue to another. I came away so excited and positive, thinking that anything might be possible if you open yourself up to it. It really was an inspiring day. I’m so glad I came and do hope to be part of any future such days.”
- There are loads of opportunities for great content for your social media feeds or blogs!
- You might just learn something about yourself or discover how to make the change you need in your life or work. You can’t put a value on developing yourself as a human!
We absolutely love to meet our readers in person. The fact that our team love creating 91 Magazine and our readers love reading it already means that we have lots in common! As the organiser of the event it can be stressful as we strive to make sure it is the perfect day for everyone, but I can whole-heartedly say that our two previous events have brought me so much personal enjoyment too and I have went home feeling tremendously inspired and uplifted. I truly hope those that come along will feel the same.
You can see more photos and read about our last two events below:
Early bird tickets are currently available for the Frome event – but only until 11pm on Friday 13th Sept. Click here for the full details and to bag your ticket. We can’t wait to meet you! 🙂