It has been really great to see so many pre orders coming in for our first print edition, it’s really spurred us on as we put the finishing touches to the issue, and we are so excited for everyone to see it, we think it’s pretty great if we do say so ourselves! If you haven’t already, you can pre order now.
We are also really excited about the lovely shops who have already agreed to stock the magazine on their shelves. It will be a surreal moment for me personally to walk into a shop and see the magazine on display. An absolute dream come true! So we thought we’d share which shops are on our stockist list already, but we’d also love to hear if there are any fab shops in your vicinity that you think would be a perfect match for 91 Magazine. Just leave a comment to let us know and a website if possible.
Here we go on our current list, and a MASSIVE thank you to these shopkeepers – we are so chuffed that they have believed in us and the magazine to place an order for the very first issue.
– AStore, Chelmsford – www.acanteenstore.co.uk
– Berylune, Leamington Spa – www.berylune.co.uk
– Botanique, London – www.botaniqueworkshop.com
– Caravan, London – www.caravanstyle.com
– Dean’s Court (The Squash Court), Wimborne, Dorset – www.thesquashcourt.org
– Johnny’s Store, Hayle, Cornwall – Facebook page
– Lion Street Store, Rye, East Sussex – www.lionstreetstore.com
– Loop, London – www.loopknittingshop.com
– Love Inc, Tunbridge Wells, Kent – www.loveincltd.co.uk
– Magalleria, Bath – www.magalleria.co.uk
– Much Ado Books, Alfriston, East Sussex – www.muchadobooks.com
– Southwood Stores, Milton Keynes – www.southwoodstores.co.uk
Aren’t they a lovely bunch?! Have you spotted any near to you?! If you are a shop owner and would love 91 Magazine on your shelves too, just drop us a line at [email protected]