Volume 8 Digital Issue
In Volume 8, our loose theme based around ideas of heritage and global culture. These themes are interpreted in various ways; how homeowners have considered the history of their property, wandering the planet to explore other cultures, keeping heritage crafts and family traditions alive and how makers can use their upbringing as a source of inspiration.
We visit homes in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, explore creative spaces with stories to tell from Barcelona to Portland, Oregon and share three recipes that 91 contributors have inherited from their families.
We give you shopping tips on how to create a global-inspired look at home, and our columnists talk of the meaning of home and how to move on in your creative journey.
- Home tour with maker Stevie Leigh-Ayres
- Home tour with Auckland-based plant lover Ron Goh
- Creative Life feature with Allison Sadler
- Studio tour with artist Laxmi Hussain
- Seek, Inspire, Create in Portland, Oregon
- plus lots more interior design ideas, features on living creatively and sustainably, and inspiration from creative people and independent business owners.
Find out more about downloading our digital magazines below.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.