Volume 7 Digital Issue
In Volume 7 our loose theme is Playful. This incorporates ideas of playful creativity, colourful interiors and design, as well as family and children, but not exclusively.
We visit colourful studio spaces and family homes from South London to Melbourne, a fun Parisian shop, a stylish coastal restaurant and share recipes for packed lunches for all the family.
Our columnists talk keeping a tidy home and how to incorporate play into your work day. We have a new plant care feature and also share advice on how to manage the daily juggle of work and life.
- Home tour with Sophie Woodrow, founder of Sleepy Doe
- Home tour with print designer Gayle Mansfield
- Shop tour of Paris lifestyle store Klin D’Oeil
- Seek Inspire Create in St. Leonards, UK
- Restaurant tour of Swim, Lyme Regis
- Plus many more creative spaces from independent business owners and makers, design ideas for your home, work and life.
Find out more about downloading our digital magazines below.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.