Volume 12 Digital Issue
In Volume 12 our loose theme is PRE-LOVED. We love interiors with a narrative – a grand story of a building’s former life, or small stories of a precious items found during a memorable trip. In this issue we celebrate spaces that embrace imperfection, the time-worn, believing that the past can always have a place in our future.
From a renovated French chateau to a one bed apartment in south east London, a studio in an old bakery to a neighbourhood store in Oklahoma, the idea of pre-loved is interpreted in many different ways. We share some great sources to purchase vintage goods and even resurrect some pudding recipes from the past!
- A Creative Life with Hannah Holloway of Maze Clothing
- Home and studio tour with Dee Kawai Tang of @kawa_heart_studio
- Home tour with Gemma Lewis, owner of Wattle and Daub
- Cafe tour of WAVE (We are Vegan Everything)
- Studio tour with Steele and Stovell
- Plus stories of creative people, running their own independent businesses and the spaces they’ve created.
- Interior and design ideas, inspiration for your own home and work
Find out more about downloading our digital magazines below.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.