Special Anniversary Edition – Digital
This exciting special anniversary edition is here to celebrate ten years since 91 Magazine launched online. So much has changed since then, but we have remained focussed on producing a beautiful publication that creatively inspires our readers and supports the small business community that we are passionate about.
This bumper issue is split into three sections: LIVE, WORK and EAT. In the LIVE section, we feature home tours, styling inspiration, and ideas on living well. In the WORK section, we focus in on makers and designers, studio tours of creatives, independent shop tours, and a little bit of small business advice. Finally, in the EAT section, we highlight a selection of beautiful cafes and restaurants, delicious recipes and inspirational food-related spaces and people.
- home tour with Jeska Hearne of The Future Kept
- home tour with Johanna and Emil of Swedish brand Tropical Scandinavia
- home tour with Laura and Nora of Design Tales
- Home tour with Elena Lohse of @thishouse5000
- Shop tour of colourful Amsterdam store, Pansy
- Shop tour of Dorset lifestyle store, Cherryade
- Studio tour with Canadian creative Maca Atencio (Hey Maca)
- Studio/shop tour with Frome-based clothing designer Donna May Lynch of Studio Ashay
- Cafe tour of Nottingham’s Effy
- Restaurant tour of Australian eatery Zia
- Creative life with Bare Bones Chocolate
- and many more creative interiors, makers stories and small business inspiration
Find out more about downloading our digital magazines below.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.