S/S 2017 Digital Issue
In this issue we indulge in our love of stationery, sharing some of our favourite shops and items to adorn your desk, as well as some tips on how to best style your stationery for Instagram.
- Home tour with Lisa Mehydene, owner of online store Edit 58
- Home tour with Northern Irish children’s book illustrator, Colleen Larmour
- Creative Space feature with Artisan flower growers – Bayntun Flowers
- Round up of our favourite Stationery stores
- Restaurant tour of The Ethicurean
- Plus many more creative spaces from independent business owners and makers, design ideas for your home, work and life.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.