A/W 2018 Digital Issue
Our A/W 2018 issue has a focus on ethical living. We believe in the importance of being considered in how we decorate our homes and live our lives. We visit some beautiful homes in the UK and Europe and explore the creative life of a maker based in Mexico City. We check out a zero waste restaurant in Brighton and fall in love with a creative studio space in Oxfordshire.
Our columnists discuss how living ethically can boost creativity, how to have strong ethics when running a small business and how to build a brand from scratch. We are in plant heaven with our shop tour and share some recipes ideas for breakfast using preserves. Plus lots more!
- Home tour with Aerende founder, Emily Mathieson
- Creative life feature with Mexican designer Melissa Avila
- Restaurant tour of Zero waste eatery, Silo in Brighton
- Studio tour with skincare brand La Eva
- Shop tour of London plant shop, Forest
- Plus many more creative spaces from independent business owners and makers, design ideas for your home, work and life.
Find out more about downloading our digital magazines below.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.