A/W 2016 Digital Issue
In this issue we give a bit of a nod to one of our favourite things – a good old cup of tea – and share some tea-inspired recipes and top tea shops.
- Home tour with plant loving creative Melia Malmquist
- Home tour of the Swedish countryside retreat of Elisabeth Dunker, designer at Fine Little Day.
- Creative Spaces feature of the inspiring studio of Emily Quinton
- Studio tour of ceramicist Katie Robbins AKA Ceramic Magpie
- Shop tour of London’s Botanique Workshop
- Cafe tour of Bailey’s Home & Garden Tabernacle tea room
- Plus many more creative spaces from independent business owners and makers, design ideas for your home, work and life.
Accessing your digital edition:
After checkout is complete on your order there will be a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an email with the link. If downloading onto an iPad, we recommend saving to iBooks
**COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** Please be aware that you may NOT under any circumstances share, copy or resell this file or any of the content within it. All copyright belongs to 91 Magazine and its contributors.
Please note, refunds are unavailable on our digital products.